Last night I made this Berry Mango Protein Nice Cream (vegan ice cream primarily made from frozen bananas)
I’ve made it multiple times, but this was the first time I added protein powder to it 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
It’s the Perfect snack for when you’re craving sweets, the benefit is it’s only made from fruits, so have it Whenever.
I also added pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds and walnuts for extra flavor.
This is an easy way to get your daily nutrient serving from 3 of the primary plant based food groups in within one sitting.
🔥Berry Mango Protein Nice Cream 🤤
TOTAL CALORIES: 631 | SERVINGS: 1-2
MACROS: Carbs: 81g, Fats: 19g, Protein: 39g
* 2 medium Sliced Frozen bananas
* 1 cup of sliced Mangos
* 20 grams of frozen Blueberries
* 20 grams of frozen Raspberries
* 20 grams of frozen Blackberries
* 3/4 cups Almond or Coconut Milk
* 10grams Of Flaxseeds
* 10 grams of Pumpkin seeds
* 15 grams of Walnuts
* 10 grams of dried cranberries
HOW TO MAKE IT ⬇️
1. Chop up 2 Bananas and put them into a freezer safe container with a top for 2-3 hours. (You can also freeze the strawberries, mango, and pineapples for a more ice cream like texture.)
2. Add the bananas and berries as well as the optional ingredients into a blender. Add almond milk and blend until smooth, swirl around with a spoon if necessary.
3. Blend til smooth and scrape the sides of the blender again if needed.
4. Pour the ice cream mix into a container and smooth.
5. You can either eat it now (Like I do) or Freeze for 2-3 more hours, or until completely frozen.
6. Let it thaw out for 5-20 minutes and destroy